Home / Services / Complaint Procedure

Talk to a student adviser about your complaint. Together, you will discuss the issue and try to reach an agreeable outcome.

  • If you are not satisfied with the proposed outcome, you will be asked to put your complaint in writing to the Academic Administrator
  • The Academic Administrator will discuss the complaint with you and inform the person (if there is one) against whom the complaint is being made.
  • The Academic Administrator will decide upon an outcome and action to be taken and discuss this with you.
  • If you are unhappy with the outcome, you should put your complaint in writing to the Principal
  • If you still have any concerns with the decision of the school, you can contact the International Education Appeal or New Zealand Qualification Authority.
    Tel: 04 802 3000
    For more information: www.nzqa.govt.nz
Phone: +64 9 3566688
Email us your query
Emergency Contact
Phone: +64 21 688365
Level 12,155 Queen street,
Auckland city, New Zealand