Talk to a student adviser about your complaint. Together, you will discuss the issue and try to reach an agreeable outcome.
- If you are not satisfied with the proposed outcome, you will be asked to put your complaint in writing to the Academic Administrator
- The Academic Administrator will discuss the complaint with you and inform the person (if there is one) against whom the complaint is being made.
- The Academic Administrator will decide upon an outcome and action to be taken and discuss this with you.
- If you are unhappy with the outcome, you should put your complaint in writing to the Principal
- If you still have any concerns with the decision of the school, you can contact the International Education Appeal or New Zealand Qualification Authority.
Tel: 04 802 3000
For more information: www.nzqa.govt.nz