| GE General English Class(GE1,GE2,GE3)
|| 20 hours/week
| NZCEL (Level 4)^
|| 16 weeks
- Book Fee: $120 ($50 can be refunded if books are in good condition after usage)
- Enrolment Fee: $310
- Price may change without further notice, please contact us directly for the updated fee structure.
OTHER FEES :
- Homestay PlacementFee : $290NZD
- Accommodation Fee (Over 18) : $290NZD/week
- Airport Pickup Fee : $150NZD
- Medical Insurance(insurance fee depends on duration of study) : $71-510NZD
- Homestay Rearrangement fee (requests NZIoS for change and without reasonable reasons) : $125NZD
- Compliance Service Fee for students under 18 years of age : $50NZD/week
Fee protection & Refund policy
- The New Zealand Institute of Studies uses the RSM Prince Chartered Accountants for fee protection, this ensures the fees are available in the unlikely event of insolvency, regulatory closure or withdrawal of accreditation of the Academy; this is an NZQA approved method of fee protection.
- All fees and charges are payable in advance, unless otherwise negotiated and agreed with the Principal. Withdrawal, Cessation of Enrolment and Refund Procedures
- In order to withdraw from a course of study you must report your withdrawal from a course in writing to the Principal.
- Students who are withdrawn from study following academic or disciplinary procedures are not entitled to a refund of fees
- Students who withdraw during the statutory period will be entitled to the following refunds:
- If the course is up to 5 weeks and the student cancels in the first 2 days we will refund 50% of any tuition fee paid. A request for cancellation/withdrawal must be completed in writing by the student.
- If the course is over 5 weeks and 12 weeks or less and the student cancels in the first 5 days we will refund 75% of tuition fees paid. A request for cancellation/withdrawal must be completed in writing by the student.
- If the course is over 12 weeks and the student cancels in the first 10 working days we will refund based on actual costs incurred, the maximum percentage of the payment, or sum of any payments, may retain is 25%. A request for cancellation/withdrawal must be completed in writing by the student